The “Clean Environment” 2022 campaign started06 Jan, 2022 | 10:29
The 2022 annual contest of the National Campaign “Clean Environment” started. Municipalities, townhalls, schools, kindergartens, and centers for personal development support/united children's complexes are eligible beneficiaries.
At its meeting held on November 12, 2021, the EMEPA Management Board agreed to allocate funds in the amount of up to 3,500,000 BGN to the National Competition “Clean Environment 2022” to be awarded to the most original and ecologically informative projects on the topic “I love nature and I participate”.
The funds for the campaign will be distributed as follows:
- A total of 2,000,000 BGN for projects of municipalities and townhalls in the amount of up to 15,000 BGN per project, VAT included;
- A total of 1,500,000 BGN for projects of schools, kindergartens, and centers for personal development support/united children's complexes of up to 7,500 BGN, VAT included.
The announcements for the contest and participation criteria are published below and on the website of the Ministry of Environment and Water.
- Call for municipalities and townhalls - Appendix 1
- Call for schools, kindergartens, centers for personal development support/united children's complexes - Appendix 2
- Declaration on absence of double funding
- Declaration confirming the submited data and signatures authenticity
Applicant projects are to be sent to the EMEPA office by means of a state unified electronic system for exchange of documents (Eventis, Axter, etc.), or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The projects together with the application documents should be scanned and sent as one file!!!
The deadlines for project submission are as follows:
- For schools, kindergartens, centers for personal development support/united children’s complexes - 18.02.2022
- For municipalities and townhalls - 04.03.2022
A table with the receipt numbers of all submitted applicant projects will be published by March 11, 2022 on the EMEPA website www.pudoos.bg on the section of the campaign “Clean Environment – 2022” with the motto “I love nature and I participate.”