- National strategy for management and development of the water sector in Bulgaria
- Strategic Action Plan for the Environmental Protection and Rehabilitation of the Black Sea
- Program for construction of collecting systems until 202
- National program for the necessary measures in the conditions of drought trend
- Management pans
- Surface water
- Mineral water
- Marine environment
- Water protection against pollution
- Control activity
- Permits information system and monitoring
- Administrative services
Urban sewage systems include collection and treatment of the urban wastewater generated from a town or a settlement.
Urban wastewater is collected through a collecting system and sometimes is pumped via pumping stations. The systems collects domesting waste water or a mixture of domestic with industrial and/or run-off rain water. Wastewater is conducted to an urban wastewater treatment plant and then is discharged into a recipient.