Transboundary EIA procedures, in which Bulgaria is affected country
Project "Construction of Heavy Water Tritium Removal Facility (CTRF)"
- Notification and presentation from the Ministery of Environment, Waters and Forests of Romania for Project "Construction of Heavy Water Tritium Removal Facility (CTRF)" - Response fr...
Construction of section 3 of rail corridor VIII: Kriva Palanka-Border with the Republic of Bulgaria
– Letter from Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning of the Republic of Macedonia (No11-2504 from 11 August 2017) with notification for investment proposa...
Site extension of the Intermediate Dry Spent Fuel Storage Facility (IDSFS) of Cherna voda Nuclear Power Plant and continuing to build the MACSTOR 400 type modules
– Notification (No1301/DC/23.02.2017) from Ministry of Environment of Republic of Romania
Construction of an experimental „pilot“ facility for technology testing of flotation processing of copper, lead and zinc ore on the territory of Karamanica, municipality of Bosilegrad, Republic of Serbia
Notification from Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection of Serbia (No 04-00-1898/22.08.2016) –Response from Ministry of Environment and Water of the Republic of Bulgari...
Construction of a depot for phosphogypsum storage
–Letter from Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection of Serbia (No OVOS-19/07.05.2015) with notification for investment proposal and non-technical summary -Resp...
Consultation regarding the EIA for Construction of new units of the Paks NPP, Hungary
/static/media/ups/tiny/TrBP/Espoo_notification_Bulgaria.doc– Notification for investment proposal from Hungary – Response from Ministry of Environment and Water of Bulgaria
Rehabilitation and modernization of the water transport infrastructure in the ports outside Ten-T network-Bechet Port“, Bechet locality, Dolj county, Romania
–Notification for investment proposal from Ministry of Environment and Forests of Romania –Response from Ministry of Environment and Water of Bulgaria
The development of the Arges and Dambovitsa rivers for navigation and other uses
–Notification from the Ministry of Environment and Forests of the Republic of Romania (No3034/RP/03.07.2012) –Response from the Ministry of Environment and Water of the Republic of B...
Romania – Turkey High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) Interconnection Link
– Notification from the Ministry of Environment and Forestry of Romania – Responce of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Water
Extraction of phosphorite ore from the “Lesina” deposit near Bosilegrad production of phosphate concentrate
– Notification from the Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning of Republic Serbia – Responce of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Water
Continued construction works and completion of Units 3 and 4 of Cernavodă NPP
–Notification to an affected party of a proposed activity under Article 3 of the Convention -Final decision for project NPP Cernavoda Units 3 and 4 (en and ro)